Today, it’s natural to have questions about your retirement, even if you’ve saved and planned for it. With our exclusive Confident Retirement® approach, we’ll help you find answers and take the first step toward creating a road map to the future you want. We’ll talk through the four basic principles of retirement:
(1) Covering essential expenses
(2) Ensuring your lifestyle
(3) Preparing for the unexpected
(4) Leaving a legacy
And I’ll help you make adjustments as needed so you can retire on your terms.
- I have the honor of being the 6th member of my family to represent Ameriprise Financial.
- On the weekends I like to hone my skills as a short track speed skater.
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I enjoy traveling domestically and abroad.
- I am engaged to be married to my best friend of ten years.
- I am an active member of my church.
- I serve as an alumni advisor for the Azusa Pacific University SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise) Team
Areas of Focus:
- Family Finances
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Women's Financial Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) practitioner
- CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
- Series 7
- Series 66
- California Insurance #0H35256
- Master of Business Administration - Azusa Pacific University
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Azusa Pacific University
Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce
Meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor is an important first step. It's an opportunity to get to know an advisor and share your goals and dreams. You're under no obligation; your initial meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor will be relaxed and informal.
Your meeting will include a review of your existing financial situation and potential opportunities, gaps or general strategies. While you won't receive a comprehensive review or financial planning services for which fees are charged, you should expect to get a sense of what it might be like to work together.
What to expect:
- Professional help in clarifying your financial goals and priorities
- If you decide to purchase a financial planning service, you will receive sound financial advice at a fair price, tailored to your investment objectives
- Accurate information about our tailored solutions, including risks, benefits and costs
What to bring:
- A list of any questions you have regarding your current financial situation
- Any account statements, budget information or other areas of your financial life that you feel deserve immediate attention
- A list of future dreams and financial goals you would like to achieve, including both short- and long-term goals
I am licensed and registered to conduct business in UT.
Based on licenses and registrations I hold, I may also conduct business in WA, CA, TX, CO, OH, VA, MN, NV.
CA Insurance #0H35256
SEE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES:
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is a broker-dealer and member of FINRA. Comments and "likes" should not be considered representative of client experiences, or indicative of future performance or success. While I appreciate the support of my clients, I cannot accept Recommendations or Endorsements due to Investment Advisers Act of 1940 rules which prohibit me from publishing a testimonial of any kind concerning the investment advice, analysis, reporting or other services I provide. For your privacy, please don’t post account or service-related information on this page. Instead, contact me directly. Please visit Ameriprise.com/social for more important disclosures and information.
Financial Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) practitioner with Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.